The Museum of Witchcraft and Magic (MWM) explores British magical practice, making comparisons with other systems of belief, from ancient times to the present day. It's aim is to represent the diversity and vigour of magical practice respectfully, accurately and impartially through unique, entertaining and educational exhibitions, drawing upon cutting-edge scholarship along with the insights of magical practitioners.
Where to find it:
The Harbour in Boscastle, Cornwall. Boscastle is on the North Coast of Cornwall between Tintagel and Bude.
- Open daily from April 1st until November 3rd 2019
- Monday to Saturday 10.30am – 6pm (last entry 5.00pm)
- Sunday from 11.30 – 6pm (last entry 5.00pm)
- £5 – Adults (aged 16-59 years)
- £4 – Children (aged 6-17 years)
- £4 – Concessions (includes adults aged 60 + students with a student card, and carers with a recognised scheme card which must be presented)
- Free – Children 5 and under
- £16 – Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children)
- £20 – Large Family Ticket (2 adults and up to 4 children)
For more information please visit museumofwitchcraftandmagic.co.uk