Get Well Stay Well Tea 50g (Loose Leaf)
This Get Well, Stay Well Herbal Tea Blend is a premium quality herbal mixture that boosts and uplifts the immune system. An immune boosting synergy of delicious herbs and spices, blended to alleviate the discomfort of coughs, colds and flu. Sharp, Gingery, uplifting and spicy, with the power of the woody Echinacea and Pau D'arco.This tea is a great companion when feeling a bit run down. Our Get Well, Stay Well herbal Tea Blend can be infused in boiling water and made into a delicious herbal tea drink.
How to use:
Making a delicious cup of tea with loose leaf herbs is simple and easy. Brewing loose leaves is a traditional art with many different styles and varying items of tea brewing equipment on the market. There are one cup teaballs that can be filled with loose leaves, flowers, and barks and submerged straight into a boiling cup of hot water and then left to infuse. The rule of thumb with brewing loose leaves is to allow them to fully release their beneficial aromatic phyto-chemical content.
This process is lovingly called brewing and takes 5-10 minutes so a tea cosy is recommended if you are using a pot. When making a pot of tea it is advised that you use one teaspoon of loose leaf tea per person and one for the pot. Any true tea maker who truly appreciates the art would recommend heating the pot first, and of course when the tea is fully infused it is absolutely necessary that the drinker sits down and takes a minute to enjoy!
- Grab a teapot, a cafetiere or your tea making equipment of choice.
- Scoop 1 -2 teaspoons of herbal and the same for each of your friends into a pot and add boiling water.
- 3 cup tea pot = 3 / 6 teaspoons of herbal tea.
- Let the tea infuse for 15 minutes.
- Simply pour the brewed tea into cups and serve.
- Breathe, sip your tea and relax
- Echinacea Purpurea
- Pau d’arco
- Produced to GMP standards.
- Quality Assured by Indigo Herbs.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- 100% pure botanical ingredients, absolutely nothing added.
- Our Indigo Botanical herbal tea blends are made from the finest loose herbal tea ingredients.
- All our tea ingredients are carefully selected and tested for purity to ensure that they are pharmacopeial grade and premium quality.
- Our proprietary house blend recipes are then hand blended with care and attention, and packaged in re-sealable brown paper bags to ensure freshness.
Warnings & contraindications:
Liquorice: Liquorice should not be taken by people on digoxin-based drugs. It should also be avoided during pregnancy and in cirrhosis of the liver. It may interfere with the calcium and potassium absorption. Do not use if you are suffering from osteoporosis, hypertension (increases water around heart).
Echinacea Purpurea: Echinacea is essentially nontoxic when taken orally. People should not take Echinacea without consulting an herbal practitioner if they have an autoimmune illness, such as lupus, or other progressive diseases, such as tuberculosis or multiple sclerosis. Those who are allergic to flowers of the daisy family should take Echinacea with caution. There are no known contra-indications to the use of Echinacea during pregnancy or lactation.
Pau d’arco: Pau d'arco may affect the blood's ability to clot, and could interfere with any blood-thinning drugs you are taking, including: Warfarin (Coumadin), Clopidogrel (Plavix) and Aspirin.
Ginger: High doses should be avoided if the stomach is already hot and over-stimulated, as in peptic ulceration. It should be used with care in early pregnancy, although it can be safely taken in small doses (1g dried root) for morning sickness.